Enagic ® Water
In The Kitchen
A Greener Kitchen
If you think Kangen Water® is just for optimal hydration, you have miles of discovery ahead of you!
Now you can maximize the uses of your Enagic® machine by getting creative in the kitchen. Learn how you can substitute Kangen Water® in all your favorite recipes, and cook sophisticated gourmet meals with this delicious water!
You're already hydrating your body with Kangen Water®. Now it's time to learn how you can be kind to your environment and budget just by expanding your uses for Enagic® Kangen Water®.
Get passionate about green food, green living, and green health!
Where can you find the greenest produce?
For the freshest and healthiest food, local produce is your best option. Buying your produce locally will ensure that it has more nutrients than produce that has been shipped across the country or internationally. Fruits and vegetables lose nutrients on the long trip to your grocery store and often bruise along the bumpy ride. In fact, most supermarket produce is picked 4 - 7 days before it arrives at your grocery store, and only 18 cents of every dollar goes to the original farmer, while 82 cents supports the various middlemen.
Meanwhile, local produce is usually sold within 24 hours after it has been picked. And local farmers are more likely to prioritize taste, nutrition, and diversity over transportability.
Once you bring home your fresh local produce, you will need to wash it with your Enagic® machine. Find out how to get the most of your clean produce with Kangen Water®.
Cleaning Produce with Enagic® Water
Washing and Preparing Your Fresh Produce
You should always wash your produce, whether it comes from a supermarket or your own garden. Even organic produce could carry unwanted substances, as they are exposed to natural fertilizers (manure, fish emulsion, etc) and outdoor elements such as pollution.
Thankfully, you have a powerful Enagic® water ionizing machine that produces up to 5 types of healthy water to keep your food clean! By combining the strengths of Strong Acidic Water (pH 2.5), Strong Kangen Water (pH 11.0), and Kangen Water® (pH 9.5), you can have peace of mind that your food is safe and ready to be enjoyed.
Here are 3 simple steps you can take to make sure your food is healthy and chemical-free:
- Soak fruits, vegetables, eggs, fish and even meat in a bowl of Strong Acidic Water for 10 minutes. Strong Acidic Water can sanitize and remove bacteria from your food. You can soak it before or after you've chopped it.
- Transfer to a bowl containing Strong Kangen Water, and soak for another 15-20 minutes. Strong Kangen Water is a great emulsifier for removing pesticides from your food.
- Rinse well with Kangen Water® before eating or cooking.
Especially if the produce you purchased has been treated with pesticides, you need Enagic® Water to clean these harmful chemicals off your food. Pesticides are oil-based, so rain water and tap water cannot get rid of them. But Strong Kangen Water is a powerful agent that will break apart the pesticide, leaving your food clean and chemical-free.
Why use potentially contaminated and chlorinated tap water to clean your food, when you can use the phenomenal Enagic® waters instead? Skip the cost of produce cleaning sprays! Save your money and use what you know works best: Enagic® Water!
Here are some other tips for your produce:
- Always buy in season to ensure the freshest food!
- Choose brilliantly-colored ripe produce. Be picky!
- Keep your raw meat separated from all your other groceries.
- Wash your hands before handling any raw food (including produce!)
- Soak every part of your fruit or vegetable, even if you don't plan on eating the peel or rind.
After you have cleaned your fruits, vegetables, eggs, and meat, it's time to make a delicious, healthy meal!
Making The Switch
Sometimes it's not so easy to replace unhealthy drinks with Kangen Water®, especially if you have developed an addiction to sugar or caffeine.
If you have habitually filled your diet with sugary, fatty, and high caloric beverages, you may need to add a little twist to your delicious Kangen Water®. Use these ideas to liven up your Kangen Water® with natural flavors:
- Adding crushed herbs, such as mint or lemongrass, will add aroma and flavor.
- Citrus and berries provide a fruity twist to Kangen Water®. Cut or squeeze oranges, limes, blueberries, or strawberries. Try mixing fruit flavors, such as lemon and lime.
- Fill a pitcher with lemon slices, then add Kangen Water® for cool, refreshing water all day.
- For a stronger flavor, add unsweetened fruit juices such as cranberry cocktail.
- Freeze small fruits (clementine oranges, mango slices, berries, etc) and use then as delicious ice cubes in your Kangen Water®.
- Add Fair Trade herbal tea bags to cold Kangen Water® and the flavors will infuse with the water. This makes great afternoon iced tea.
You can enjoy a healthy, delicious beverage without hurting the environment! Say NO to plastic bottles and wasteful packaging and get creative with Kangen Water®.
Cooking with Kangen Water®
Staying hydrated with alkaline Kangen Water® is an important step toward physical health, but a healthy diet is also paramount in overall wellness. Healthy eating supports a healthy body.
You can maximize the power of your Enagic® machine by learning how to prepare Nature's healthy ingredients with 3 different types of Enagic® Water, and then cooking these vibrant foods with alkaline Kangen Water®. Here are some simple ways you can substitute Kangen Water® in your recipes to make your food even more nutritious and delicious:
- Don't waste any part of your vegetables! Many people chop up a vegetable and throw away the ends - in fact, 27% of all edible food gets wasted every year! But you can reduce waste by using these veggie tips to make healthy homemade Kangen Water® broth! Once your vegetables have been properly cleaned, you can store the pieces you do not need right away in the freezer. Once you have about 3 or 4 pounds of vegetable pieces stored, you're ready to make delicious, flavorful Kangen Water® Vegetable Broth. Once the broth is made, add your cooked vegetables to your compost pile.
- You can also use your spare vegetable "tips" to make delicious Kangen Water® salad dressings! If you have ever looked at the label of most salad dressings in the grocery store, you know they are largely comprised of water, high fructose corn syrup, and other natural and artificial "flavors." Why not eat salad dressing made of healthy, alkaline Kangen Water® and other nutritious and natural ingredients?
- Remember that reducing waste is a big part of living green, so here is another way you can use your scraps. Save your shrimp tails, mussel or crawfish shells, fish ends, and vegetable tips to make a delicious Kangen Water® Seafood Stock.
- Use Kangen Water® (9.0 pH) when steaming your food. You can infuse more flavor into your steamed food by using Homemade Kangen Water® Broth instead of water, or adding citrus zest to the Kangen Water® when steaming vegetables. A bamboo steamer is an excellent way to perfectly steam your vegetables, fish, and meats, and retains more nutrients in your food than boiling, frying, or baking.
- Use Kangen Water® when brewing Fair Trade teas and coffees, or in homemade lemonade. You will be delighted by the delicate boost Kangen Water® can have on your ordinary beverages.
- Make Kangen Water® your choice for all your soup recipes, and make sure to boil your pasta, oatmeal, beans, etc. in Kangen Water® for a deliciously healthy kick.